We went LIVE on a weekly meeting for Multifamily Companies that want to grow their business, raise capital faster, solve the talent problem, scale third party management portfolios, and build trust without hiring more people, face to face meetings, chasing down investors or potential clients.
This Week’s Topic: Convert Multifamily Leads to New Clients without Selling
Here’s what we covered:
- When setbacks are just as useful as success for improving your multifamily business.
- Your ideal multifamily client doesn’t want your product and information, they want their problem to go away.
- How to use phone and Zoom calls to do marketing Research and Design.
- How Steve Jobs changed Apple’s marketing strategy and saved the company.
- When talking about your Multifamily product is the WRONG choice.
- How to utilize First-Principles Thinking to disrupt the status quo.
- What it takes to break away from what everyone else is doing in Multifamily.
- How to get potential multifamily clients to act NOW.
- How you can be the bridge from where your ideal multifamily client is to where they want to be.
- If you have trust & credibility in multifamily, you’re not selling anymore once you’re in a “sales” call.
- The selling is done. You are a trusted multifamily advisor helping them make a great decision.
- How to use empathy & understanding to help your ideal multifamily clients make the right decision.