We went LIVE on a weekly meeting for Multifamily Companies that want to grow their business, raise capital faster, solve the talent problem, scale third party management portfolios, and build trust without hiring more people, face to face meetings, chasing down investors or potential clients.
This Week’s Topic: Revenue Based Branding in Multifamily
Here’s what we covered:
- This is part 2 of a 5-part series discussing the Trust and Credibility Roadmap for Multifamily Companies.
- Last week we talked about signal – getting your message out there and getting it heard; this week is about the marketplace.
- Despite it enabling access to even more multifamily clients, not everyone is aware of the need for trust and credibility.
- We discuss that for something to be successful, it needs to lead to a sale. This is revenue-based branding in multifamily.
- How to reach the multifamily marketplace at scale, where THEY are.
- Why you must have content out there for your ideal multifamily client to find while they’re in the research phase.
- The communication formula and what you can do with knowledge, practice and talent.
- What multifamily investors, fund managers, and other targets truly want.
- How to create goodwill in multifamily by showing expertise and targeting doubts
Register to attend the Multifamily Investment Summit Live Broadcast for free here!
Request to join the Scaling Multifamily Brands Facebook group:
The Trust & Credibility Roadmap – 5 Stages
- Signal – Cut through the noise
- Marketplace – Buyers are buying in different ways
- Educate – Transfer Knowledge
- Credibility – Become a Trusted Advisor
- Conversion – Understand your client’s situation and bigger & better future
See you next week!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download