Who Knows You and What They Know About You, Matters More Than Your Deal
We went LIVE on a weekly meeting for Multifamily Companies that want to grow their business, raise capital faster, solve the talent problem, scale third party management portfolios, and build trust without hiring more people, face to face meetings, chasing down investors or potential clients.
This Week’s Topic:
The Trust and Credibility Roadmap for Multifamily Companies: Who know you and what they know about you matters more than your deal
Here’s what we covered:
- The trust and credibility roadmap for Multifamily companies
- Making the business of Multifamily easier and more productive
- You have complete control over this one thing for Multifamily growth
- We learned that it was costing us 10X more doing it the old way…
- How do you get through all the noise?
- Stop to think before you act so you don’t create more noise
- Knowing how to approach the Multifamily marketplace
- Building trust and establishing credibility at scale makes Multifamily growth easier
- Thought leadership marketing is very different from content marketing in Multifamily
- Stop putting your Multifamily sales process at a disadvantage
- Leveraging thought leadership marketing for Multifamily
- How do I find more Multifamily deals that will actually close quickly?
- How to make the Multifamily events we invest in consistently great
Request to join the Scaling Multifamily Brands Facebook group:
Reference for further discovery:
The Trust & Credibility Roadmap – 5 Stages
- Signal – Cut through the noise
- Marketplace – Buyers are buying in different ways
- Educate – Transfer Knowledge
- Credibility – Become a Trusted Advisor
- Conversion – Understand your client’s situation and bigger & better future
Go to any management or investment company website and look at the content. What do you see? Typically, it’s centered around the company’s business. The best ones center around their customers. What does yours look like?
See you next week!