We went LIVE on a weekly meeting for Multifamily Companies that want to grow their business, raise capital faster, solve the talent problem, scale third party management portfolios, and build trust without hiring more people, face to face meetings, chasing down investors or potential clients.
This Week’s Topic: What Multifamily Investors Really Want
Here’s what we covered:
- Each day ask yourself this one key question for each Multifamily property
- How do you maximize your ROI for a Multifamily operation?
- Training your Multifamily site level team for daily peak performance
- The importance of clear daily team objectives for maximum Multifamily profitability
- Problems come when multifamily investment objectives are not aligned within the team
- Results follow focus in Multifamily is true now more than ever
- Why traditional Multifamily radius due-diligence models don’t work anymore
- High Multifamily rents are not necessarily a bad thing…
- Be aware that the IRR can be manipulated in Multifamily
- Here’s what people are not thinking about in Multifamily
- Multifamily investors can look at creating wealth more innovatively like this…
- Gain a new perspective on Multifamily operations and investing
- How do you serve the Multifamily industry at the highest level?
- What would happen in Multifamily if Google bought…
- There isn’t a way to really help Multifamily without true leadership
- Unconventional wisdom and tips for finding great Multifamily deals
Request to join the Scaling Multifamily Brands Facebook group:
Reference for further discovery:
The Trust & Credibility Roadmap – 5 Stages
- Signal – Cut through the noise
- Marketplace – Buyers are buying in different ways
- Educate – Transfer Knowledge
- Credibility – Become a Trusted Advisor
- Conversion – Understand your client’s situation and bigger & better future
See you next week!