We went LIVE on a weekly meeting for Multifamily Companies that want to grow their business, raise capital faster, solve the talent problem, scale third party management portfolios, and build trust without hiring more people, face to face meetings, chasing down investors or potential clients.
This Week’s Topic: To Get Even More Multifamily Clients, Talk to Them This Way
Here’s what we covered:
- Check out the Multifamily Investment Summit and get registered to attend.
- How to use your ideal multifamily client’s needs with a helping mindset to communicate better.
- Your ideal multifamily client is successful because they make good decisions. Your effort is best used to help them recognize that you are another good decision to make.
- How to identify the 5 decision-making styles in the multifamily workplace.
- Why it’s critical to take a unique approach in multifamily teams based on what decision-making style someone has.
- What to do if you are presenting to a group, where there will be multiple different styles present.
- If you are a trusted multifamily advisor, you can help clients do what you want them to, for THEIR reasons.
- How important it is to let clients show you how THEY see the world, instead of trying to show the client how YOU see the world.
- Use all your tools to stand out from the crowd and be different in multifamily.
- How learning a multifamily client’s decision-making style can help them trust you and better understand your offer from their point of view.
Register to attend the Multifamily Investment Summit Live Broadcast for free here!
Request to join the Scaling Multifamily Brands Facebook group:
Reference for further discovery:
The Trust & Credibility Roadmap – 5 Stages
- Signal – Cut through the noise
- Marketplace – Buyers are buying in different ways
- Educate – Transfer Knowledge
- Credibility – Become a Trusted Advisor
- Conversion – Understand your client’s situation and bigger & better future
See you next week!