We went LIVE on a weekly meeting for Multifamily Companies that want to grow their business, raise capital faster, solve the talent problem, scale third party management portfolios, and build trust without hiring more people, face to face meetings, chasing down investors or potential clients.
This Week’s Topic: Educate the Marketplace so Multifamily Investors and Clients Call You
Here’s what we covered:
- Register to attend the Multifamily Investment Summit LIVE Broadcast now (see below for link).
- How to create thought leadership and educate the marketplace so that you can drive multifamily business growth.
- How to move from “Just in Case” learning to “Just in Time” learning for prospective multifamily clients.
- Why people are consuming education today as it relates to the outcomes they want to create in multifamily.
- Understanding the bias of self-interest in the multifamily industry.
- How everything is moving to more self education in context to the multifamily goals and outcomes you want to create in your life and multifamily business.
- Why it’s crucial to give your ideal multifamily clients the education they need to get the result they want.
- If you are helping your ideal multifamily clients make good decisions about the things they want to do, you’ll be seen as the expert and why that’s important.
- The 3 biggest things your ideal multifamily clients have to do to get across to the other side.
- How to make it all about them, all about what THEY want, all about how THEY get it.
Register to attend the Multifamily Investment Summit Live Broadcast for free here!
Request to join the Scaling Multifamily Brands Facebook group:
Reference for further discovery:
The Trust & Credibility Roadmap – 5 Stages
- Signal – Cut through the noise
- Marketplace – Buyers are buying in different ways
- Educate – Transfer Knowledge
- Credibility – Become a Trusted Advisor
- Conversion – Understand your client’s situation and bigger & better future
See you next week!