We went LIVE on a weekly meeting for Multifamily Companies that want to grow their business, raise capital faster, solve the talent problem, scale third party management portfolios, and build trust without hiring more people, face to face meetings, chasing down investors or potential clients.
This Week’s Topic: Attract Premier Capital And Grow Your Business While Solving The Multifamily Talent Problem – And Almost Nobody Is Doing It.
Here’s what we covered:
- On being an accelerator to trust
- How to find and acquire Multifamily talent has changed in these key ways
- Why healthy organizations are a leading indicator of success for Apartment talent & Multifamily investors
- How to identify and showcase the evidence of Success in your Multifamily Company
- Multifamily Clients have a TV in their pocket, their mobile phone.
- Give your Investors the inside look so they can discover your greatness
- Good marketing accelerates sales conversions and this is what it looks like for us
- What prospects find online about you will directly influence your sales outcome
- Taking friction out of the buying process to get deal done
- How to deliver knowledge to your dream clients in the way they want to hear it
- Covid has created a huge opportunity to redefine the way you get noticed
- Today conveying your value is about timing, knowledge transfer, and perspective
- Offering solutions to developers is about knowing their problems and their possibilities
- And more…
Request to join the Scaling Multifamily Brands Facebook group:
Reference for further discovery:
A Recent Interview of Danny Court, Sr. Economist, by Patrick Antrim:
Danny Court is part of a group of economists focused on economic forecasting and how that plays into real estate. For multifamily, Elliot D. Pollack & Company is more involved with the planning and development part of things – scoping out sites, navigating regulatory or political issues, helping with zoning conflicts. They’ll get involved in government if necessary.
Watch full interview here >> https://multifamilyinvestmentsummit.com/multifamily-investment-outlook/
See you next week!